Ugh..What a day...

8.09.2009

Today has been one of those days. You know one of those days when you don't feel horrible, but you don't feel great either. You're stuck in the "blahness" that is in between.

I hate days like today. Everyone asks you what's wrong, but you really can't say because you really don't know.

To bad I can't just skip days like today, you know take a detour. Nope, I have to go through it. That's just life right. We want shortcuts, we want to avoid the bad days, avoid the "blahness." Truth is, however, no matter how many shortcuts we take, no matter how many times we think we've avoided it, it's always going to come back.

So we just have to go through it; right through the heart of it. It makes us stronger.

I did have an chocolate chip sundae to make me feel better. It did, a little.

On a lighter note, I listed another really cool bamboo bracelet



tata for now...love love

No comments:

Post a Comment