8.23.2009

Yep, it's been a while, but I'm back now. New things? Well I did make a sale last week finally!! I was starting to lose heart.

I've been busy making new items getting ready for the fall season. I've also been looking into some advertising. I just don't know what to choose.

I mean should I really buy an advertising spot on a handmade site, because aren't the only people who visit those sites, people who make things handmade? Maybe I'm putting people in a box...don't know.

I'm also going to be looking at my local newspaper to see what I can make happen.

I really don't feel like blogging today, but since it had been a while, I figured I should write something.

Now I'm done. Maybe I'll be in a better mood later.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you had a sale! Don't lose heart quite yet, the holidays are coming up. Also, you mentioned wondering about advertising on a handmade site. I heard a response in the etsy forums to a similar question. One person simlpy pointed out that sellers are buyers too. And sometimes we're the best ones because since we make handmade, we're generally more likely to buy handmade. That is, if we don't try to make it outselves. Keep your chin up. You have awesome work. People just need to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete