9.05.2009

So I've had a few computer malfunctions, which is the reason for my long absence. But, alas, all is well.

Let's see, what has happened since I have been away. Oh yes, I made 4 sells on Etsy in one week! I know to many of you out there in the Etsy world this is pretty meager, but for me it is a really big deal! It motivated me not to throw in the towel...to keep going...keep creating and so hear I am.

I've been making new pieces for the fall. Trying my hand and some different type materials and styles. Like this adjustable ring, which I find adorable


or how about this necklace....beeeauuutiful, right?
oh there is so much more to come!!!!!!! Oh and I also will be having some of my art displayed in a gallery soon! Things are looking up. So sorry it's been so long...but I promise I will try not to let it happen again.

Happy Creating. be love, be you, be FREE

1 comment:

  1. How cool! Congrats on the four sales! That would be a big number for me too! I'm glad things are looking up for you. *cheers*

    ReplyDelete